The time of year when pedestrians lose their gloves in public is upon us. This season, I am offering up a reward to the individual who finds and submits the most lost glove pictures ($50 Amex gift card, a trophy, and godlike public admiration) as well as to the individual who finds and submits the best overall lost glove picture ($25 Amex gift card and mini-godlike admiration).
Here are the rules and regulations for The Gloves Are Off competition:
1) The competition will run from today, December 5th through February 5th, 2013.
2) Submit your lost glove pictures via email to email@example.com and be sure to include the general location (ie New York, NY) where the lost gloves were found.
3) Include others. You can enlist help from your family/friends/lovers/enemies/etc. or you can invite others to participate independent of you.
4) Don’t be a dirtbag. Only submit pictures you or your crew actually find. Don’t stage photos with your own gloves or search the internet for “lost gloves.”
5) Be creative. While taking a picture of just the lost glove is acceptable, feel free to add some context or content to your pictures. In turn, your lost glove picture may be more aesthetically pleasing, which could allow you to make it rain with your $25 in prize money.
For a history of The Lost Gloves Pro-Ject, click here.
Now get out there and walk with your head down!